Friday, May 21, 2010

Pics, pics, and more pics...Would you expect any less?

It's not often that we bathe all three at the same time. But I took advantage of Dan being home to help. These will be great blackmail pics when they are older
Bai, Ry, and Makee
Makee is finally in a big boy bed! And he loves it. It took over 2 1/2 years, but he finally figured out how to crawl out of his crib. It's actually been a pretty smooth adjustment, other than the fact that naps are non-existent anymore. And the first night I climbed into his bed to read books with him. He was devastated when I kissed him good-night and left the room. I learned my lesson with that one!
Here are some pics we took playing out in the backyard on a beautiful spring day. Rylin is in pink, Bai is in gray. Yes, I know the girls' hair looks like devil horns. But there's not a lot of options right now.
Bai is totally diggin' for some gold in this pictureSweet little Ry
A very sad Bai
Ry
Bai
Ry
The Mak Daddy
Ry is in the white hat, Bai is in the pink
This is the silliest picture of Bai. It's my fave
And I love this one of RyRy
Ry
Dan always decides to do a photo shoot when I look like this. But I had to post the cute pics I got with my boy
When I'm upstairs, this is what waits for me at the bottom: Bai and Ry
Bai
Ry
Dan has been reading some photography books lately. He's been taking a few practice shots of the Mak Daddy. I think he's done a good job!
Makee and his BFF--Mr. Bear. This guy goes wherever Makee goes

1 comments:

Whitney said...

The kids, especially the girls, look like they are getting so big. Tell Makee I am so proud of him for sleeping in his big boy bed. Since when did the bear make his big debut in Maks life? I always thought it was the bunny in the matches!