Monday, April 5, 2010

Mustache March


Apparently March is the month to grow a mustache. Dan got his whole department plus some other people at ARUP to grow one for the entire month. Here's how Dan My Man's turned out:Here's how Mak's turned out: Mak was so hilarious when I drew this on his face. He could not stop laughing at himself when he looked in the mirror. He insisted on carrying his Mr. Potato Head around because he thought his mustache looked like Mr. Potato Head's We were invited to the Mustache party at Dan's work. There was a mass of facial hair going on. Here's the veggie tray we brought
The Whole gang!
The two most handsome Mustachers at the party
Here are some cookies one of Dan's co-workers made
What a Fun "Fuh-fash" Day!
But Boy am I glad March is over so I can have my clean shaven boys back

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Those pictures are great and I love that you got Mak involved, too. Sounds like Daniel works with a lot of fun people. The veggie tray is very creative, too.

Trisha said...

too funny!

Whitney said...

I love it. Makee looks hilarious!