Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Long Post of Randoms

We've been up to a whole lot in the past little while. Here's just a little:
That video was actually taken on mid February, but the rest of these pics have been taken in the last month.
Ry and Bai
I can't believe our little Twinsies are over 9 months old. Actually, by the time I get this posted, they will almost be ten months old. We took them in for their nine month appointments. RyRy was 28 1/2 inches long and weighed 17 lbs. 11 oz. The Bailinator was about 28 inches long and 17 lbs. 3 oz. They are about in the 70th percentile for height and around 25th for weight. It's so funny to watch them because they see something, try to reach for it, and then barrel roll until they get where they want to go. The girls are eating so well. I'm pretty much done nursing them, which makes me really sad. But it's time. They really don't have much interest anymore since they have been able to eat human food and drink bottles. The girls are so animated with everything they do. It is so adorable. I love just playing with them, holding them, watching them. Bai and Ry love Makee so so much and he is so sweet to them. He is constantly playing with the girls, feeding them puffs, and doing whatever he can to make them laugh. My kids are growing up so fast. I wish I could slow it down somehow.
Here comes trouble! Ry, Mak, and BaiHere are some things Rylin is doing: Obviously scooting around. It is so funny. She looks like a little seal. She began with the army crawl, but I guess she has learned to use both arms to scoot her feet along. Ry Dog makes the funniest noises right now. When she gets excited about something, especially food, she goes, "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh..." But REALLY fast (she's making the sound in the video). I don't even know how she does it. Another thing she does when she is sitting there really excited is beat her belly with her fists. It's so hilarious. And when she's really happy, as she's sucking in air, she goes "Ba-bah-bah-bah!" Again, I wish I could spell like she says it. She also does this fake laugh right now. She thinks everyone is so funny. And anytime she hears even the littlest bit of a beat of music, she starts dancing. It's sooo cute. For some reason, Ry seems to like men. She loves her Daddy and her Papa and her Pappy very much. She has certainly turned into a busy body. It's nearly impossible to change her diaper because she is constantly flipping over to reach for something. She scooted over to some toast Makee had sitting on a plate that I could not for the life of me get the Boy to eat. But he sure freaked out when his little sister started eating it. As busy as she's been, she has been our low maintenance baby lately. She is just so happy, so sweet and so much fun.Video of Bailee
Here are some things BaiBai is doing right now: When she gets really excited about something when she's on her tummy, she high centers herself on her belly and kicks her legs as fast as she can. It is so funny! Bai likes her baby food, but she also loves her bottle. One of her top teeth has popped out, and she has started grinding her top and bottom teeth together. It is the worst sound, but she's started doing this crooked little smile where she juts out her bottom teeth. It's so cute! Another smile she does is biting down on her tongue with it hanging out as she grins. Little Cutie. Bailee's favorite person right now is her Ama. She pretty much wants her over me every time. Stinker. Bai has taken a turn to be our Drama Queen. When she is upset lately she throws her head back and just cries. It is so sad but so hilarious. Bai is still loving sucking on her two favorite fingers. They put her to sleep every night, which I am very grateful for. I may not be so grateful for it when she's four and still using the fingers to suck on. The Baimester has also started waving, although it's more of a flap of the hand. She is still not scooting much, but she is a mega roller. Oh, she is the sweetest little thing.Mak has been obsessed with this thing for the girls. Don't ask me why.
Bai, Makee, and RyRy
Dan took the Boy to his first U of U "Gassetball" game. They wore their matching hoodies. How adorable are they? Those two sure are buddies. Makee kept saying when they got home, "Uh fun gassetball game uh Daddy. Day-doo Daddy."
Bailee and Rylin
Bai
Rylin
Bai
Ry
Bai
Ry
Bai
Ry
Bai and Ama
Ry and Bai
Mak has literally been some sort of sick all winter long. We had to wait until mid March to play in the snow. But he LOVED it! We made a snowman named, "Fossy" (Frosty). I love morning nap time for the girls. It's my time to spend just with my Boy.
BaChan's Bowling
Every year Gran competes in a huge bowling tournament. It's mostly Japanese people. We went and watched one of her games. Every time she went Makee would say, "Bachi didee!" (or BaChan did it!)
My Little Bailee Vera
Bai and Makee
Mak and "Whiney"
Ry, Makai, and Bai
Bai and Makee
Makee and Buzz
My Little Rylin Vida
Aunt JoAnn gave Makee a chocolate Easter Bunny. He devoured it.RyDog
Ry, Mak, Bai
Gimme Chocolate! Now that the little Girlies are getting more mobile, Makee is finally learning to share.
BaiMeister
I love when the girls give each other that look. I know one day it will mean trouble
This is one of my favorite jackets Mak has ever had. Did I get any pictures of him while it actually fit? No. Better late than never I guess.
The rolling Bainiac
Bai got herself stuck in her playmat
Bai in a Bucket
Ry and Bai--my little Squishees
My other Squishy
Bailee
Just a Little Ry Flower
And a very sad little Bai Tulip
You better run! (That's a little game we play)
Daddy and Ry
Ry in a Bucket
Mak is such a big helper with his little sissies. They love him to pieces. Bai is in green, Ry in pink
Squishy little Mansie Doodle
Ry and Bai
We love our Squishees to the MAX!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

This is one of my favorite posts. I love all the pictures and the kids are so cute. I can't believe how much they are all already changing. Give them each a squish and a kiss from their Aunt Wee.

Crafts Blog said...

What fun pictures... this post must have taken hours!! I love the pink hats, adorable. The jacket Mak has is so cute too! Lynds, you are a rock star of a mom, you amaze me!! Miss you!!

Rick and Lindsay said...

Lyns your kids a just so cute and looks like they are always making you laugh, I still need to see your girls. Maybe we could get together this summer or something?