Thursday, April 29, 2010

10 Months and crawling

The Girlies are crawling! Yes, I know that at ten months many babies are walking, but our kids do things on their own time, and that is okay. I feel like it happened so fast. Ry has been scooting around for a couple weeks, and Bai really hadn't been. Bailee started scooting one day and literally that afternoon started trying to crawl. They started crawling on the same day. And it's been chaos ever since.
My babies have not had good naps lately. It's like they have just discovered that they are in a room together. I will go in to check on them and they will be talking and giggling at each other. Bailee pushes down on her bumper so she can see Ry. Rylin crawls to the foot of her crib so she can pass Bai her binkies. Little Stinkers!Bailee
This is so funny. Bai gets up on her knees and just shakes the bars of her crib like "Get me outta here!"
This is always the look I get from Rylin if I get Bailee out of the crib before her. Luckily Makee usually keeps one baby busy until I can get the other one out.
BaiBai in her prison cell
Ry in hers
Mak doesn't have to worry about being stuck in his crib anymore. He can climb out! One day Dan put him down for his nap and heard little footsteps right behind him. The first morning he figured this out, I went in his room and he said, "Watch Mom!" And he proudly climbed out with a huge grin on his face.
Bai
Ry
Oh Boy. I leave them alone for one minute...
Busy BaiBaiRascally RyRy
We got a new dryer. The box is the best thing that's happened to Mak in a long time. It became his "house." He spent hours in that thing, and he loved when we all joined him. After a few days we decided it was a little Dub T to have a giant cardboard box sitting in our living room. It took a little convincing, but Mak finally agreed to settle for a "new house" made out of a sheet downstairs.
Here is Daddy playing with his little girlies. Bailee is on the left, Rylin on the right
Makee and Ama
Aaah! Does Papa know he's squishing a Diny?
Grandma Anderson was in Salt Lake for Daniel's cousin's wedding. We got to hang out with her for a while between the wedding and the reception. We just love Grandma A! She is such a sweet lady. And Heather brought Beck, Nashy, and Kai to hang out too. (Dan is holding Bailee, Grandma is holding Rylin)
Makee went to his very first friend birthday party! His buddy Jack that lives next door turned three. Dan made major fun of me for taking his picture. He also made fun of me for wanting to peek over the fence to check on him. My little boy is growing up!
Here is Mak playing with his friend Jack. I'm so sad Jack and his family are moving in August! I think Makee and Jack could be really great friends. Okay, Jack looks a little scared in this picture, but he really does love Mak.
Here's Makee's latest fave. He climbs up on the fireplace in our backyard and watches the kids play at the school playground over the fence. Sometimes he yells, "Hey!" just to see who will look at him. I think he thinks he's a big kid too.

The Bai
Here is how Ry fell asleep in her crib the other day. I was cracking up.
Bai eating a very messy biter biscuit
And here is Ry! Believe it or not, she managed to make an even bigger mess than her Sissy.
Bai
Ry
Bai and Ry
Bailinator
Rylinator
Ama with Bai in pink, Ry in purple
The Ry and her bottie
The Bai and her bottie
Kay, here's a buttload of videos:
Here is Bai, our little crawling machine!

Ry Dog eating her treats

Mak's version of a somersault-yeah, we have to work on that.

Old McDonald Had A Farm (in case you couldn't tell)

More of the BaiMeister crawling

Mak loves the school in our backyard. He slides all the time
Both my boys going down the "thlides"

Mak loves making fake birthday cakes out of playdough and blowing out the candles

More sliding

The Ry doing her thing!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

This blog post makes me heart hurt. Thanks for all the pictures, videos, and updates, I sometimes watch the videos and forget I'm not there with them.